Tasting Room Hours
The tasting room is open!
Opening day: March 31 (Closed April 01)
Saturdays & Sundays, 11:30-5:30, April-August, November & December
Saturdays & Sundays, 11:30am-6:00pm, September & October
Also open Fridays in October & November
Closed Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving.
Open Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, and the day after Thanksgiving.
Closed January, February, and March.
Wine tasting is $8 and includes a souvenir stemless, logo tasting glass!
As always, you can give us a call to arrange a time to come pick up wine during off hours if you wish: 845.236.3265.
Pet Policy: We love dogs. We have two. That being said, for insurance / liability reasons and all guests’ comfort, dogs are not allowed at Glorie Farm Winery. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
- A reservation is needed for parties of 8 or more.
- The last reservation is for 4:00 PM.
- We prefer groups to visit early in the day, and we can open at 11:00 AM.
- If you are going to be late, call us at 845.236.3265, and we will do our best to adjust.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
- Raucous and loud behaviors are not permitted.
- We will not serve anyone who appears to have over-tasted.