Tasting Room Hours
The tasting room is open!
Closed on Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving.
Open for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Columbus Day and the day after Thanksgiving.
Closed January, February, and March.
Open for the season the first weekend in April.
In December, the tasting room will be open 11:30am-5:30pm:
– Saturdays & Sundays, through December 17
– Saturday, December 23 (closed Christmas Eve, December 24)
– Saturday, December 30 (closed New Year’s Eve, December 31)
Opening weekend: March 30 & April 1
Saturdays & Sundays, 11:30-5:30, April -August, November & December
Saturdays & Sundays, 11:30am-6:00pm, September & October
Also open Fridays in October & November
Taste five wines for $7 and take home an imprinted, stemless souvenir tasting glass!
As always, you can give us a call to arrange a time to come pick up wine during off hours if you wish: 845.236.3265.
Pet Policy: We love dogs. We have two. That being said, for insurance / liability reasons and all guests’ comfort, dogs are not allowed at Glorie Farm Winery. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
- A reservation is needed for parties of 8 or more.
- The last reservation is for 4:00 PM.
- We prefer groups to visit early in the day, and we can open at 11:00 AM.
- If you are going to be late, call us at 845.236.3265, and we will do our best to adjust.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
- Raucous and loud behaviors are not permitted.
- We will not serve anyone who appears to have over-tasted.